BLOX Forever BLOX Forever

So addictive it's scary...

This game is really great, to say the least. It is quite possibly more attictive than crack, no joke. I have been playing this over and over again for the last 2 hours trying to get a high score. Good job arcadetown, you have created a game that has me completely addicted! (or bad job if you consider sitting in front of a computer for hours at a time a bad thing...) Hehe oh well. Great game anyways.

Metal Slug MX Beta Metal Slug MX Beta

That was awesome

I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished product! One thing i think you should change is allowing people to change the detail level. I say this because once you set it on low, it goes right back to high when you shoot. (i think if you did that all the people with crappy computers complaining about lag will be happier)
Overall great job. Keep up the good work.

Foetus and Graph - Game Foetus and Graph - Game

This was ok...

but it is impossible!! i have no idea what its wrong with it, but you have to slow it down a bit, espesially when the guy shoots 2 paintballs!
overall good job.

Kill Gerko Kill Gerko

Excellent

Great job, i laughed the whole time i was using this little movie/game. I think the music is what made it so funny. Keep up the excellent work !!!! :)

Aqua Energizer Aqua Energizer

Amazing game.

This game was really good, although i got stuck at level 7, once you get to 7 (L5OSXIZAVZ2) it just becomes literally impossible. Overall outstanding effort, great job :)

Danceing Bin Laden Danceing Bin Laden

Kekekekekekeke//!!!111111111z

break dancing osama would have been funnier! AH! very good gjbo, gofadga. PS. FAUST IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND SHOULD DIE. HE CRITICIZES EVERYTHING AND HAS NO MOVIES OF HIS OWN, CAUSE HE'S A SILLY FAG.

Floppy Disc Floppy Disc

Smooth strong protective slide door.

Alright, lol, whats the point, im laughing probably because im confused, but what is this program supposed to be used for or do? haha. Overall good work, mmm, smoooth strong protective slide door, so erotic sounding.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Sweet

That was awesome, a few things you could improve on is maybe add more cars next time, or maybe better cars, like who in their right mind would want to take a ford focus and make it a sweet ride. oh well overall it was amazing, good work.

Swearbear X-mas Swearbear X-mas

what the hell?

i honestly can't comprehend why these things do so well! i bet i put a thousand times more effort into my movie than this kid puts into his, this is a sad day for apollo kid, thank you.

Matrix... A braingame Matrix... A braingame

gay

hamush shut the fuck up my movie is better then this shit!